Customer service done right is one of today's most powerful competitive advantages. In Can Your Customer Service Do This, customer service turnaround wizard and renowned customer service training expert Micah Solomon―who has worked transforming the customer experience for brands from Auberge Resorts to Audi of America, from Cleveland Clinic to the NFL Players Association―shares everything he knows, and everything you need to know, about how to create a truly Five-Star customer service experience and use it to build sustainable bottom-line success.
This is the first book to move the reader step-by-step toward customer service perfection and true customer-centricity by creating, refining, and synchronizing employee behaviors, systems, and standards to together create the perfect customer service environment and customer experience for your customers.
Inside, you'll find the long-hidden secrets and proven methods for:
- Applying the secret "Gold Touch" customer service method that Five-Star companies in hospitality and other high-touch industries have secretly (well, secretly until now!) used to increase customer engagement.
- Moving every customer systematically up the loyalty ladder—from disengaged to loyalty to becoming a vocal advocate, online and off.
- Transforming your most angry, upset, "I'll never use you again!" customers into true company loyalists via the scientifically proven principles of customer service recovery.
- Harnessing the latest technology, including AI, to deliver top-shelf customer service in collaboration with your customer-facing employees and on a self-service basis.
- Making the right moves to keep your company popular on social media by gently winning over your critics even before they post.
- Creating and providing customer service training to your workforce—yes, Micah actually includes step-by-step instructions for how to set up a winning, sustainable, world class customer service training program.
By reading Can Your Customer Service Do This? and applying its easy to understand lessons, soon you'll be leaps and bounds beyond your competition. (Unless you make the mistake of sharing this book with your competitors!)
What People Are Saying
About the Author
Customer Service Expert Micah Solomon
Micah Solomon is one of the world's leading authorities and hands-on consultants specializing exclusively in customer service, company culture, and the customer experience. He’s been named by The Financial Post “The New Guru of Customer Service Excellence,” and he specializes in creating five-star customer service with an eye toward bottom line results. Micah is a bestselling author, consultant, and keynote speaker, and his books have been translated in more than a half-dozen languages and are the recipients of multiple awards. Micah is a frequent and prominent contributor to Forbes.com and Inc.com on the subjects of customer service, the customer experience, and company culture, and his expertise has been featured in Bloomberg BusinessWeek, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNBC, and the Harvard Business Review.